Last weekend, I was hanging out with my mother and cousin.  We were going to the movies but had got there a little early.  So we decide to walk around and maybe get something to drink. Then we saw a sally's beauty.  We decided to go in and get some goodies.  While we were in there my cousin was tell me that she wanted to try a clarifying shampoo. I was like omg what do that do? Since I been going natural, I notice used way more products than I need when i was press/flat ironing it.  So she told me that the clarifying shampoo removes product build-up the hair and scalp. Better than regular sulfate free shampoo or co-wash.  So I bought a bottle of As I Am clarifying shampoo as well.

I got a chance to used the shampoo last Saturday.  I had my mom was it for me.  She said that she can tell the difference of my hair, while shampooing it.  It felt squeaky clean.  They recommend to do this between your co-washing your hair. When I touch my hair  it felt so clean, just like my mother said.  So go try this shampoo or any clarifying shampoo. 


Comments

Popular Posts