Beanitos? Bean Chip

So you all know that I am Diabetic.  Trying to lose weight and be more healthy.  It was time  for me to go grocery shopping.  But one thing that i been having a challenge with is eating healthy, is finding a  healthy SNACKS.  Hard for me to find a healthy snack that is good and that want to eat.  I don't know about anyone else, but I am a big chip fan.  So I went down the chip aisle looking for something that's not to bad.  I ran into something that I never heard of..... BENITOS? I was very curious about it.  I deiced to try there Restaurant style, they are like a tortilla chip.  I grab up some salsa to go with the them. 

My 1st thought, Wow they are crispy.  They are so good with a scoop of salsa or guacamole. I was so excited about these chips since they are healthy and taste good.  So I had to snap chat and post on my IG.   They reach out to me to do a review on there chips.  So got to tried some other flavors; Crunch mac n'cheese, Sweet Chili & Sour Cream, Honey Chipotle BBQ, Nacho Cheese, Garden Fresh Salas and Better Cheddar & Sour Cream.

Ratings
Crunch mac n'cheese: 1out of 5
taste really weird, didn't taste nothing like cheese

Sweet Chili & Sour Cream: 3 out of 5
love the kick in these,  but not really spicy. I think since the sour cream is in it makes them mild with a little kick with hint of sweet.

Honey Chipotle BBQ: 3 out of 5
like these but these, but wish had more chipotle or bbq flavoring. Maybe its becuase it used black beans.

Nacho Cheese: 2 out of 5
Something about the cheese they used not feeling it, and plus not enough cheese flavoring.

Garden Fresh Salsa: 4 out of 5
Omg I love these. I am a big fan of salsa.  Then put that flavoring on a chip.  The reason why i didnt give it and 5, because need more flavoring.

Better Cheddar & Sour Cream: 2 out of 5
MORE Cheese Please 

So as you can see not a fan of any of there flavors with cheese in it.  I do love love there Restaurant style and there hint of lime flavor.  its one of my staples now.  Thank you Beanitos for letting review your chips. 


Comments

Popular Posts