THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hey ladies, so today was my wash day.  I wanted to to show you all what I been using in my hair, since I have went natural.  I was so scared to go natural.  I didn't know how my hair will look? Will my hair curl? what will people say about my hair. One day I just got the courage and said F everyone and did it.

The 1st time I put the product in my hair, some of it curl really good.  You know the girls I am talking about.  Those little ringlets.  The other part of my hair was fighting back. I know it takes time for your hair to get used to being natural.  Not being press or flat iron.   Now its been 3 months and things are going well. I will show you my hair and some of the hairstyles that i rock, in a future post.



No comments:

Post a Comment