THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine with purple and pop of pink

Hi Ladies

I bein really working on posting more of my makeup looks. So I will be posting looks 3 times a week; Monday,Wednesday, and Friday. This is my look from Monday, but forgot to post it.   This is a Valentine look.  I will Be posting some before Valentine. 






cheeks

Milani baked bronzer; Golden 

Face

bare minerals foundation

Lips
Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss: Pink Diamond 


Eyes

Highlight: frosty white + Half Baked; Urban Decay Naked Palette
Crease: Buck; Urban Decay Naked Palette
Lid: MAC Crush Metal Pigments: Dark Purple
Inner Eye: Bright Pink from 88 palette + MAC Crush Metal Pigments; Mid-tone rose 


Love, Annette

1 comment: