THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blush: Dark Babies

Hey Ladies 

So I am a big fan of blush. I feel like it can transform a look. So here are some of my favorite blush for dark skin. I will do some for light skin as well. Plus so some dupes for high end blushes as well. 
Nars: Desire; $28.00
Nars: Mati Hari; $28.00

M.A.C: Razin; $14.00

M.A.C Brezzy; $14.00

NYX: Cinnamon; $6.00


Sleek:Pink Spirt; $12.49

Sleek: Flame; $12.49
Mary Kay: Dark Cherry; $10.00
I am in love with this blush, every since we stated to sell it. 
Tarte Amazon Clay Blushes: Chrimas; $26.00

Love, Annette Joseph

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried blush at all. Can you do a post on how to apply it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will work on that post, be up in a couple of days

    ReplyDelete