Mary Kay: Microdermabrasion

Hey Ladies

Since I wear makeup almost daily, I need some extra help to keep my skin clean and break free. I don't have the money to go to spa on a regular. Since I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. , I been able to  keep my skin glowing.  Plus out of the spa.  I want to share with you my Spa Routine, so you don't have to go to the spa as well.  Can relax in your own home, and pamper yourself.  

When I feel like my skin need some extra glow I used my Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion Set. 


55.00:  Microdermabrasion Set



 After I have done the 2 step microdermabrasion, I will tone my Face.


Then I top it off with my moisturizer, and my face is smooth as a babies bottom. 


I hope this help you ladies, and if you like to make and order please let me know, I can send you to my website to order or send you a sample and catalog

Love, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts