THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Mary Kay: Microdermabrasion

Hey Ladies

Since I wear makeup almost daily, I need some extra help to keep my skin clean and break free. I don't have the money to go to spa on a regular. Since I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. , I been able to  keep my skin glowing.  Plus out of the spa.  I want to share with you my Spa Routine, so you don't have to go to the spa as well.  Can relax in your own home, and pamper yourself.  

When I feel like my skin need some extra glow I used my Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion Set. 


55.00:  Microdermabrasion Set



 After I have done the 2 step microdermabrasion, I will tone my Face.


Then I top it off with my moisturizer, and my face is smooth as a babies bottom. 


I hope this help you ladies, and if you like to make and order please let me know, I can send you to my website to order or send you a sample and catalog

Love, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment