THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Inspired Keyshia Cole: Women to Women Cover

Hey Ladies

So here is a look I did, I was inspired from Keyshia Cole; Women to Women album cover. How did I do? if you have a look you would like me to do, please let me know.







Face
Foundation/Concealer: Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics; Cinnamon
Blush: Native Earth 

Eyes
Highlight: 88 matt Platte 
Transition Color: NYX Sunset Orange, Naked Palette Buck 
Crease: Cover Girl; 
Lid: Tarte Eye Couture Eyeshadow Palette 
Sephora Flashy Liner: Vivid Turquoise 
88 Tropical Palette: Blue, and turquoise 

Lips
Maybelline: Totally Toffee

Love, Annette

1 comment:

  1. You're so creative! Love how you experiment with these colours.

    ReplyDelete