THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Who Is Lucky? Surprise

Hey Divas

I have some very exciting news.  So I am not sure if you all know but Lucky's jeans have a new plus size line.  So if you was a thick diva, like myself and love the brand but couldn't fit there clothes.  Well now you have and change now.  I am so lucky that luckys jeans is letting me do a review on there plus line.  They are sending me 2 pair of jeans and 2 tops.  So here what I have chosen.

Ginger Skinny Jeans: BLK

Ginger Skinny: Dark Denim 


Paisley Garden Scarletta Top 

Lexie 

When I recieved the Items I will do some OOTD (outfit of the days) with them.  So can see it on me.  They say if I do well that I can be a Lucky endorser.  So ladies go check out the site and see the plus size line; Luckys plus size clothes 

Love, Annette 

No comments:

Post a Comment