Who Is Lucky? Surprise

Hey Divas

I have some very exciting news.  So I am not sure if you all know but Lucky's jeans have a new plus size line.  So if you was a thick diva, like myself and love the brand but couldn't fit there clothes.  Well now you have and change now.  I am so lucky that luckys jeans is letting me do a review on there plus line.  They are sending me 2 pair of jeans and 2 tops.  So here what I have chosen.

Ginger Skinny Jeans: BLK

Ginger Skinny: Dark Denim 


Paisley Garden Scarletta Top 

Lexie 

When I recieved the Items I will do some OOTD (outfit of the days) with them.  So can see it on me.  They say if I do well that I can be a Lucky endorser.  So ladies go check out the site and see the plus size line; Luckys plus size clothes 

Love, Annette 

Comments

Popular Posts