THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rock some sweats

Hey Divas

So lately I am in a process of losing weight.  So I started to look for cute and fashionable active wear.  I  remember back in the day, I couldn't find any cute sweat fits at al, so I gave up on the search.  But since I have been working out, want to look cute at the gym and even doing some errands.  So I have done some research and there are some nice active wear for the thick diva.   Here are some that I found and want.  

I used to think that you cant be cute wearing active wear, now I know you can look cute and be comfy on those days when just want to chi-lax and do some errands. Now I am going to go active wear crazy. lol lol 















I hope these items make you think about rocking some sweats or active wear. Next will be some shoes to rock with these items. 

LoVe, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment