THICK IS IN LADIES! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY MINNIE TO BE SEXY! PLUS SIZED WOMAN CAN BE FASHIONABLY, SEXY, GET MEN, AND BE SUCCESSFUL. SO WE ARE HERE TO WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review: Bella Terra Mineral Foundation

Hey Divas

So today is another Review but this time its for a makeup company.  This is my 1st makeup review.  The Company is called Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics, they are and all mineral company.  They sent me a blush, 9-pan Eyeshadow Stack and foundation to review, this is going to be a 2 part review.  So today I will be reviewing their Mineral Foundation.

Bella Terra's Mineral Foundation provides sheer, micro-fine finish that allows true skin tone to shine through while providing flawless, even coverage. You can wear the foundation in 4 different ways 

  • Powder Foundation
  • Liquid Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer : Add your favorite moisturizer + foundation
  • Concealer: Mix water and foundation
Today when I put the foundation on I used as a Tinted Moisturizer.  It was very easy to blend and put on my skin.  It glide on my skin very smooth and not chalky, like some tinted moisturizers can be.  

After I put the Tinted Moisturizer on I did used the foundation to make an concealer.    

** Note** When making the concealer don't used to much water, it make a really thin concealer. 

So I am in love with this foundation, it very versatile.  Since you can wear it 4 different ways.  Comes in 11 shades, even for my Dark Sista. This is the 2 time I have worn it and haven't broke me out. I had to stop wearing Bare Escentuals, since it would break me out sometimes. 

Only Con is that they are a little expensive (59.95) but the Pro is that don't need a lot and will last you a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment