Review: Bella Terra Mineral Foundation

Hey Divas

So today is another Review but this time its for a makeup company.  This is my 1st makeup review.  The Company is called Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics, they are and all mineral company.  They sent me a blush, 9-pan Eyeshadow Stack and foundation to review, this is going to be a 2 part review.  So today I will be reviewing their Mineral Foundation.

Bella Terra's Mineral Foundation provides sheer, micro-fine finish that allows true skin tone to shine through while providing flawless, even coverage. You can wear the foundation in 4 different ways 

  • Powder Foundation
  • Liquid Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer : Add your favorite moisturizer + foundation
  • Concealer: Mix water and foundation
Today when I put the foundation on I used as a Tinted Moisturizer.  It was very easy to blend and put on my skin.  It glide on my skin very smooth and not chalky, like some tinted moisturizers can be.  

After I put the Tinted Moisturizer on I did used the foundation to make an concealer.    

** Note** When making the concealer don't used to much water, it make a really thin concealer. 

So I am in love with this foundation, it very versatile.  Since you can wear it 4 different ways.  Comes in 11 shades, even for my Dark Sista. This is the 2 time I have worn it and haven't broke me out. I had to stop wearing Bare Escentuals, since it would break me out sometimes. 

Only Con is that they are a little expensive (59.95) but the Pro is that don't need a lot and will last you a while.




Comments

Popular Posts