Black Friday Haul

Hey Divas

So This year my babe jereese and I went Black Friday Weekend Shopping.  This was my boyfriends 1st time Black Friday shopping.  So we started with going to Target.  They open at 9pm on Thanksgiving night.  So we were so excited, didn't have anything particular thing to get.  So we walk around and didn't see anything.  Plus the line was so long, then had only one line.   So we decied to just wait till Macy's and Jc penny's open.

So jereese and I woke up at 6:30 and we were on our way to Jc Penny's.  I wanted a silver watch and I knew that they were on sale.  So we went to the one in Newark, Ca @ New Park Mall. So when we got there was no line or anything.  We found out that the mall had open at 10pm on thanksgiving night. So didnt have to worry about a cazy long line.  


 So I was able to got this nice silver relic watch.for only 60.00 vaule at 90.00
Save 30.00  



After we left New Park mall we went to the great mall.  Omg Ladies this mall was sooooo crowded.  We went to the great mall, since Jereese wanted to go to clarks, wanted some wallabees.  So Clarks was having a sale; Buy one and get the other one 50%.  Jereese didn't get a second pair.  He didn't see another one in his size.
So I wanted to get some more toms, and Zumiez was having and Buy 1 and get one 1/2 off.  So I pick out and pair of blk toms, and the I was asking the lady are the Toms on sale? and she said no, but went head and got me a pair.  




44.95


So after going to both malls we were tired and said we will go to Macy's saturday.  Saturday we went back to the mall and told my babe, that I need some boots. Macys had there Bearpaws on sale 



 Exculsive Jade Bearpaws
79.99 value 99.00
Save 20.00


Bianca Bearpaw
79.99 Vaule 89.99
Save 10.00

Also wanted some more moccasins.  I was looking up moccasins; the number one brand that I kept seeing was Minnetonka.  So when jereese and I were walking threw the mall, saw some Minnetonka at Journey's. They are so comfortable and the price.  

Also got these 2 bags from Burlington Coat Factory, they are both steve Madden bags.  Both were 39.99 and value at 108.00





">False Eyelashes by Model 21
Love, Annette 

Comments

Popular Posts