Most Worn Summer Tag!

Hey Divas

I have seen so many girls doing this tag on YT, so I decided to join in and do it on here.  I hope you all likes this tag.  I would would to see what your most worn summer items.  




1. Most worn nail polish: I Been loving bright and pastle colors. I rock brights on my toes, and pastles on my hands.  So love China glaze Flip Flop Fanasty and OPI Lilac.


2. Most worn scent: VS love is heavenly and VS Endless love

3. Most worn hoes: I have been rocking my flip flops from gap and my Salt Water Sandals 

4. Most worn hair product: It has been warm out here, so I been wearing my hair up in a bun or a claw.

5. Most worn bag: I have been rocking totes all summer, they are the bomb.com.  I can put my water, a sweater if it gets cold, so in love with them.

5. Most worn: Shorts, tanks and dresses. I have every color you can think off.

6. Most worn accessory: I have been rock Arm Candy A.K.A bracelets

7. Most worn clothing item: Shorts and tanks 

8. Most worn foundation: No foundation, I have been wearing tinted moisturizer from Mary kay. 

9. Most worn blush/bronzer: Blush is NYX Cinnamon blush or Nars Orgasm, bronzer is Cover Girls Queen in Ebony Bronze.

10. Most worn lip product: Mark Kay lip glosses, I am so in love with them.

11. Most worn mascara: Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

12. Most worn eye shadow: I have been wearing a lot of gold, peach colors. 

LoVe, Annette


Comments

Popular Posts