Review: Wild Berry Incense

Who love Incense? I do, but I just got back into them. So I am going to be doing a review on a company called: Wild Berry Incense.  I was really lucky that they let me do a review.  They sent me 7 samples of there incenses, 2 candles and a Smoking bottle.  

About the Company 

Wild Berry Incense has always been very popular, and over time they developed a very special way of making incense using more intense, higher quality fragrances. Customers from all over began calling to order their incense, as well as other retailers pleading with then to sell it to them. Responding to these demands in 1992 they developed a merchandising system for retailers, and began to sell their incense to them and their stores. Wild Berry Incense can now be found in thousands of stores -- in all 50 states, and all over the world.


A smoking bottle, to put your incense in them. I forgot to take a pic of that. 


These are the scents that they gave me to sample and a sample set as well.

  • Cherry Vanilla
  • Havana Blue
  • Fantasia
  • Pear Vanilla
  • Peach
  • Strawberry



My Thoughts

So I not sure if this has happen to you, but I have and love/hate relationship with incense.   They will smell so good at the store or flea marker. But when I burn them I wouldn't never smell them.  It would just smoke up my house, well not the wild berry's one's.  Now I am in love with incense, but the only ones I will buy will be from Wild Berry.  There scents are so strong,  you can smell them threw the bag.  When I received them in the mail, my room was smelling good.  So what is that saying? ? 

I like how they sent me one of there smoking bottles.  They are the bomb ! ! ! I used to hate how my incense dust be all over the place., when I burn my incense.  The smoking bottle takes care of all of that.  Place the incense in the bottle, and smoke is more clean and the mess is all in the bottle. 


Price

They have to length for their incense.  They have shorties and regular length.  The shorties are 4.5 inches and burn for 1/2 hr.  Come in a pack of 20 or 100 sticks.  They cost 2.50 -10.00.  The longer sticks are 10.5 inches and burn about and hour. They come in 2 packs: 15 and 100, and they cost 3.00 and 18.00.

LoVe, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts