How to Clean your Makeup Brushes + Brush Guard Review

Hey Divas

So I was cleaning my brushes so I can do a review on this product called: The Brush Guard.  It is suppose to help keep your makeup brushes in the perfect shape after you clean and store them.  It got me thinking while I am cleaning my brushes, mine as well show you how to clean your makeup brushes + and how I clean mine.



Here are the supplies to clean your makeup brushes


  • Dirty Makeup Brushes
  • Baby Oil
  • Baby Shampoo or Makeup Brushes Shampoo
  • Bowl warm water
  • Towel 



  1. Put baby oil, and shampoo into the bowl.  Then put your brushes in the water for 10 to 15 minutes
  2. Rinse brushes with warm water   
  3. Reshape and lay on a towel, let them dry over night
Here are the Brush guards in action. They are holding the shape of the brushes while they dry. 

Here are all my clean brushes. I hate cleaning them. I have so many that it takes forever for me to clean them


Review: The Brush Guard 
So I have gotten a chance to used the brush guards on my makeup brushes.  These are the coolest.  After you are done washing your makeup brushes, all you do is slide these on to the brushes, and let them dry.  They works o well, My brushes look like they did when I 1st bough them.

ladies you have to get some of these, and they are not expensive. For a variety pack it is only 5.50.  The 
variety pack comes with  6 guards:  1 large, 2 Mediums, 1 small and an extra small. If you just want one size package, they are also available and the same prince 5.50.
LoVe, Annette


Comments

Popular Posts