All Shades Can Wear RED Lipstick


Hey Divas

I was on my Facebook a couple of days ago. I saw this beautiful picture of my Cousin rocking a red lip.  She looked so beautiful, chic and classy. When I made that comment on her picture.  She was like I should do a post on my blog.   About african American (Black Women) women wearing red lipstick. A lot of people say that black women should'nt wear Red lipstick. That it is not flattering on our skin-tone.  By looking at my cousin page and the womens picture above. We can clearly see that we can wear Red lipstick, so here is some loving ladies wearing RED lipstick. 



Light-skin ladies look good in a brighter red, like a true-red shades. Here are some true reds
Mary Kay Really Red
M.A.C L Lady Bug
Makeup Forever: Blue Red


Women who are middle dark skin tone, You have more play when it comes to shades. Can wear rich deep reds
M.A.C: Russian Red, I know it looks bright, but goes on more deep. 
For my dark brown sugars, ladies. I say go for the brightest lipstick you can find.  Since it will make her  skin just pop and make your teeth just bling. 



 I hope this give all my brown skin ladies some confidents and rock a red lip.

LoVe, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts