Nails of the Week

Hey Divas,

So I finally did my nails, I have been so lazy.   I have been helping my mom redecorate and paint her room.   When we are done with hers, then its time to paint and redecorate my room. So anyways. back to nail polish.  If you didn't know couple of weeks ago sally's had a big sale on their nail polishes.  They were buy 2 and get 1 free. So a sista went a little crazy. So I used one of the colors that I bought. The color that I used was China Glaze turned up the turquoise.  I wish I had knew that it was and neon.  Neons colors are a pain in the butt.  They come on matt and not even, after you put a top coat on it's cool. 

LoVe, Annette

Sorry for the bad picture, I try to get a clear picture. The sun was setting. 

China Glaze - Sunset Sail,  Essie - Tart Deco, China Glaze - Turned up the turquoise

Comments

Popular Posts