Haul: Old Navy, Ulta

Hey Divas,

So I did a little shopping last weekend. I wanted to go to ulta and get something since they were having 20% off. So I wanted to find some spring nail polish and blushes.  I saw that NYX had stick blushes, I thought they would be good for warm weather. I was only able to find to spring nail polishes. I will still  be looking for some more pastel and bright colors.

Plus I went to ON to make and return.  While there I found a denim jacket.  I been wanted one for a long time, since they are in for the spring and summer.  I have been looking everywhere.  It's funny when not looking for something, that's when you find it. lol 

Old Navy - Denim Jacket, I am going to rock this with dress and shorts.  Great staple for the spring/summer.

Old Navy-Tank was on 5.00, found it on clearance. 

The back is really cute, Have and peep hole.

Better look of the peep hole.

Old Navy- Shorts, Think these be cute with a white tee some toms and nice necklace and fedora 

L-R 
Essie: Tart Deco, Borrowed and Blue, Nyx stick blush:Pink Lotus, Orchid
LoVe, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts