Candle Review: Hand Craft and More


Hey Divas!
 
Today I have a review on this lovely company called Hand Craft and More. The lady who owns the company is Annie Brown. I found her shop on Etsy.com I was looking for some homemade candles then I read on Annie's shop page, that her candles will last 3 years. YES LADIES!!! Not 1 year... not even 2... but 3 years! I was so amazed that I had to contact her and see if I can do a review on her candles. She contacted me back and sent me a candle that she made 2 1/2 years ago. I was kind skeptical when she said that but, I was willing to give it a chance.  It only took a couple of days for me to get the candle in the mail. When I open up the candle.... BAM! the scent just slapped me in the face. So I trimmed the wick and lit that baby. OMG! less than and hour my room smell soooooo good. 

The scent that she sent me was Banana. Ladies let me tell you, it smells sooooo good. It really smelled like and banana, well it smells like a banana laffy taffy lol. 
I totally forgot to tell you how much the candles cost. They range from $3.75 to $19.00. She even sells candle melts as well. 







So ladies I would give this candle a 10 out of 10. its it so worth the money, and I love that they are home made.  So go check her out: www.etsy.com/People/Handcraftsandmore

Comments

Popular Posts