New Products of the month

Hey Divas

If you didn't know I am a avon rep.  So I am going to start doing review/Hauls abotu new products that I have tired. 


Magi X Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation SPF 10: This is a very nice foundation it's a liquid/mousse formula.  It's so feels like i am not even wearing foundation. It's a Light-to-medium coverage, plus give you that Dewy matte finish.
Price: 7.99

mark Conceal for Real Long-Lasting Hook Up Concealer: As long as they make it, this will be the only under-eye concealer that I will ever use! I normally use a stick concealer under my eyes, but this liquid is MUCH better. The coverage is great! It immediately opens up my eyes and makes me look more awake and refreshed. And it lasts all day...no need to re-apply! Don't be discouraged by the size of the bottle either, because just a little dab will go a long way! Blends very well... I would recommend using a concealer brush for the best results, as well. 
Price: 8.00 
Mickey Mouse Studs: These are so pretty
Price: 4.99

Wild Safari Faux Tortoise Watch
Price: 30.00


LoVe, Annette 

Comments

Popular Posts