Haul: Yankee Candle Tarts

Hey Divas

So I am a big candle and home frangrace person. I should show you my collection so you really get how bad I am. But back to what this post is about. So I love yankees candles, but I always wanted to try there tarts. So couple of weeks ago they had them on sale for 1.00 each. So I grab me 10 of them. 

So then I had to buy a warmer for them. I went to wal-mart and got the Better Homes and garden Tart Warmer. I was reading alot of the reviews, a lot of people said that they are really nice Warmer.  Plus they are cheaper than the one from yankee candles. When I burn each scent will do a review on them.







Orange Dreamsicle: a cool blend of orange and vanilla ice cream


Kiwi Berries: sliced kiwi with blueberries, cassis and raspberries.


Pineapple Cilantro: Fresh, island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut.  


Vanilla Lime: Smooth and refreshing - the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist.


Bahama Breeze : There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango.


Mango Peach Salsa: Sweet and zesty . . . juicy mangoes and peaches livened with citrus, ginger flowers and pepper.


Vanilla Cupcake: The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and lots of buttery icing


Blueberry Scone: The delicious aroma of English quick bread with sweet blueberries, rich cream and a hint of vanilla.


Pinks Sands: It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla.


Reviews 

So I am in so in love with these, I only got a chance to use 2 out of the 9 fragrances that I got. I used the vanilla cupcake and the blueberry scone. The smell just like the scent says. Then I mix the 2 the together and I wanted to eat it lol. But I would give these a 10.


LoVe, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts