New Year New Me


Hello my Plus Sized Divas. I am here to let you know that 2011 is gonna be my year to loss my weight. I have been struggling with my weight all my life. Never knew how much, i had gain over the years. I was looking threw old photos with my Boyfriend (Jereese) and i was like wow i was small. Even in middle school and even High school, still smaller than i am. Think that i thought i was so big cuz all my friends were way smaller than me. Its crazy how u don't see yourself until you look back at your. looking back now, i was just a thick girl with a little extra curves.

So those pictures have motivated me to lose this weight. So i weigh myself this mourning and i weigh in at 258.2. I am not ashamed to tell you ladies how much i weigh. So my goal is to be 200 or 198 so i can be out of the 200's. That means that i want to lose 60 lbs. I would love to be half at my goal on my bday (Jul 12). that means i have 6 months to lose 30 lbs.

I hope I can make this goal a realities, So this i am gonna start small. I have been in school for 3 months and i been walking to school and walking home. So that is 3 to 4 mile, 3 times a week. that is how i got down to 258.2. if i keep up with that plus do exercise and eat better i will be on my way

So my goals of the week
walk to school and walk back to to the Bart (3.5 miles, 3 times a week)
200 crunches (100 in mourning and 100 at night)
40 squats (20 in the mourning and 20 at night
Plus do arm work out (shake weight) * will do a review on this product

I will keep you ladies posted


Comments

Popular Posts