Little about me

1. FIRST NAME?
Annette


2. NAMED AFTER SOMEONE?
yes i am, I am name after my auntie Annette, R.I.P auntie. When my mom found out that she was prego, she told my grandmom that she was going to name me after my aunt.

3. Have a boyfriend
Yes i do, his name is Jereese, and we have been together for 3 and half month, but been talking for a year. (long story)

4. KIDS?

I always said that i didnt want to have kids, since i been with my bf things have change. I want kids now, with my bf.

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON? WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS W YOU?

Yes i would, i am a very good listener, caring. I am one of thoese ppl if i love u, i would die for u. if i dont well, u can figure that out lol.

6. HAVE A JOURNAL?
yes i have a journal, but i havent worte in it, not sure how to start and what to say. but i think i can gonna try it out.

7. Do u believe in soulmattes?
Yes i do, i think i have found my soulmate, in my bf Jereese, love u babe

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
umm yes i am, some people cant stay me cuz how sarcasitc i am, but someone make me be scarcastic. they run right into to it lol.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
oh hell naw, scared of heights.

10.FAVORITE CEREAL?
well love hot cereal. my favorite hot cereal is grits, and cold is frosted flakes.

11. )SHOE SIZE?
9.5

12.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
well used to be violet, now i am between turquoise or pink. my friend brendnetta got me into loving pink. thanx girl

13. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?

well i look at eyes and there smile

14. EYE COLOR?
dark brown

15.SUMMER OR WINTER?
I am a spring and fall girl, love spring since not to hot, but i can still wear my skirts, dress, shorts and skirts. love fall cuz of the colors and breez.

16.HUGS OR KISSES?
love hugs from friends and family, love kisses my baby. he is a good kisser.

17. FAVORITE DESSERT?

banana pudding and german chocolate cake

18. LAST MOVIE WATCHED IN A THEATER?

unstopable with denzel washington, really good movie

19.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
my pj's

20. Favorite Makeup
I love all different brands, i think as long as the product is good and very pigemented its all good. but i do have a couple of fav: M.A.C, NYX, Urban Decay, Wet & Wild

21. Favorite Food
I love all different foods, I will try anything once. LOVE mexican food

22. Are you in school?
Yes i am, I attend S.F Art Insitute. Majoring in Graphic Design

23. Favorite place to shop
this is a hard question, since i am a plus sized girl. i been shopping at Lane Bryant. then i started to expanded. So i started to shop Macys and JCP and old navy. Then my friend was like, just try things on, even if they dont have plus sized, never know can fit things. So now i shop at: Lane Bryant, Old Navy, Gap, Macys, Ross, Torrid. I even started to by things from H&M American egale, Forever 21 plus sized

24. Favorite time, Day or Night?
I am a nite person, omg have the hardest time getting up early, lol lol

25. Lipgloss, or Lipstick?
Well love lipgloss and lipliner, now i am in loved with lipstick. now wear it almost everyday. but on days i see my baby, i wear lip gloss. cant stop kissing me lol

23. If u could, how would u describe your style?
Well i think my style is girly and chilled/funky, do that makes since. well i can rock a cool graphic tee, sneakers and jeans, but can flip the script and wear a nice skirt, tank, little sweater and sandals

Comments

Popular Posts