Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated as a versatile blogger by Leslie at Mrs Hall in Training. I was so shocked when I found out that I got this award. Makes me want to work harder on my blog. A pretty nice honor in my opinion. I want to thank all my subies LOVE you all..
.
7 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I want to become and freelance makeup artist
2. I am in loved for the 1st time, and it so amazing
3.LOVE to shop
4. I want to learn how to make pottery
5. I the only child
6. I am very creative person
7. I love cats
8. I want to re-decorate my room, but don't know where to start. NEED HELP
.


Rules
  • Thank and link the person who gave you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Choose 10 bloggers fantastic enough for this award
  • Let the winners know they’ve won

Comments

  1. Im glad that you were able to tell us about new things about yourself. I am an only child too!
    -Kameel
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts