New Plus Sized Line : Loop 18

Hey my Plus sized Divas
Have you heard about Loop 18? It’s the new junior plus size line in town. its a sister line to the famous Lane Bryant. Its featuring trendy, custom-fit fashions for juniors, in sizes 13 to 27.

The Loop 18 collection will include a variety of graphic tees, fashion denim, jackets, tanks and will launch in selected ret
ail locations starting July 23rd. The Loop 18 collection will include a variety of graphic tees, fashion denim, jackets, tanks and will launch in selected retail locations starting July 23rd.

I am so happy that lane Bryant is finally bringing this line to life. it is hard sometimes to find clothes, that doesn't make you look old. Its hard when you are in your pre-teen -teenage years. No able to look cute, sassy and in trendy. I didn't have that when I was younger. But I did had more than my mother had when I was her age. So I guest that each generation its getting better.
































Thanks Lane Bryant, We Love You

Love.Embrace.Your.Body
Annette

Comments

Popular Posts