Back To School Series: Drug Store Makeup

Hello my Plus Sized Divas,

This is the beginning of my Back To School Series. This is the cheaper makeup must haves. If don't want to spend a lot of money or new to makeup, this is your list












Nice Neutral colors, are to have. Can achieved lots of different looks with both these neutral palettes. You can even amp it up for night looks.

Wet and Wild Icon eyeshadow Palette (L-R) Vanity,Greed

I Love this eyeliner, Everyone needs a good eyeliner.
L"Oreal Lineur Intense, carbon Blk


This Mascara is amazing, makes your lashes look like, you have on flashies
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara, Glam Blk

If you love the Nars Highlighting/Bronze set, You will love this one from E.L.F.
E.L.f Highlighting/Bronze set

I like using this, under my blush and bronze, to give me a glowing look
E.L.F All over body, Peach



We can not forget, about the li
ps divas, this nice combo, makes a beautiful pinky nude lip

NYX Round Lipstick, Champaing
NYX Mega Lip gloss, Beige

Love.Embrace.Your.Body
Annette

Comments

Popular Posts