What's Your Shape? Pear Shape
Today shape is the Pear shape: Pears have a larger bottom half than top half. If you are a pear you probably have wide hips, narrower shoulders and a small bust.
Tips How to Dress Your Shape
- should generally wear dark colors on the bottom.
- Don't wear a blouse, vest or jacket that stops at exactly hip level.
- Aim for mid thigh or experiment with short waist length tops if you're not too self conscious about your Hips.
- Show off you waistline with wide belts and wear blouses with lots of interest like square, cowl or bateau necklines or if you're the romantic type poet shirts or blouses with ruffled collars or broad stripes and bold geometric prints if your more dramatic. (This will take the focus away from your bottom.)
- Wide leg pants will camouflage wide hips, Stay away from tapered pants, leggings and clingy skirts. absolutely no pencil skirts or skinny jeans.
- You can wear Strapless dresses and camisoles well . and like the hour glass you look great in a wrap dress too.
- skirts should be A-line or flared at the hem.