Healthy Tuesday: Juicing

Hey Divas

So today is my 1st day using my Ninja blender and Juicing. So I am really trying to be healthy and lose this weight. So I decied to add juicing to my routine. So here is a recipe for Green Juice.  So now to the recipe. . . . . . .

L-R
Spinach, Carrots, Granny Smith Apple, Lemon and Cucumber

Green Machine Juice

Handful of Spinach 
Whole Apple
Cup of Carrots
Half of Cucumber

Hint: Since I am using my Ninja Blender, I added some water to help it blend. Since I am using everything from the fruit and veggie

All ingredients ready to blend into some juice ! !!

 Finish Results: I am going to be honest with you. It was tart, so dont put the lemon in it if you not a tart person.  I know next time it will have no lemon in it. 

LoVe, Annette

Comments

Popular Posts